Founded in 1996, Southwest CARE Center (SCC) is well known as a center of excellence for the care and treatment of people living with HIV in New Mexico. SCC is the largest provider of treatment for people living with Hepatitis C in northern New Mexico. SCC is the largest clinical research site in New Mexico for studies of new treatments for both HIV and Hepatitis C. In September of 2015 SCC opened its doors in Albuquerque providing the same high standard of HIV care SCC is known for.
We have expanded our scope of services to include a full array of primary health care services across the life span with the same high standard of comprehensive care.
Our Services include –
- Pediatrics and Family Medicine
- Adult Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease
- Comprehensive women’s health services
- HIV and Hepatitis C research and treatment
- Primary care and specialty pharmacy services
- Prenatal care and birthing services
- Reproductive health for men and women
- Prevention, education and testing for HIV & Hep C
Our focus at Southwest CARE Center is to provide a compassionate, patient-centered environment where everyone can feel comfortable and respected while receiving the highest quality health care available.
Services are available regardless of your ability to pay. See more information on this under the case management section.
SCC is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration - HIV/AIDS Bureau and the New Mexico Department of Health.
Learn more about Southwest CARE Center