Vaccines aren’t just for kids.
To protect yourself and the people you love, make sure your shots are up to date. Adult vaccines to consider include:
- Flu (influenza): Flu shots are recommended for everyone ages 6 months or older. The flu can cause serious complications in older adults.
- Pneumococcal: Pneumococcal disease causes infections, such as pneumonia, meningitis, and bloodstream infections.
- Tdap: Tdap can protect from tetanus (lockjaw), whooping cough (pertussis) and diphtheria, which can lead to breathing problems. A Tdap booster is recommended every 10 years.
- Shingles: Shingles vaccines are recommended for healthy adults age 50 and older. While not life-threatening, shingles can be very painful.
- HPV: The HPV vaccine is recommended for girls and boys ages 11 or 12 or as soon as possible thereafter. HPV is a common, sexually transmitted virus that can lead to cancer.
- COVID-19: The COVID-19 vaccine might prevent you from getting COVID-19 or from becoming seriously ill or dying due to COVID-19.
To Schedule An Appointment
Call (505) 955 9454
- Available by appointment at all clinic locations
- FREE for children 6 months to 18 years by appointment at the Alameda Clinic
- Walk-in, curbside administration every Wednesday at the Harkle Pharmacy
- Walk-in Monday through Friday at the Alameda Pharmacy