You can read about us quite often. Here are a few links to recent news stories, broadcasts and more.
- Antiretroviral Therapy for the Prevention of HIV-1 Transmission
- Sexual Activity Without Condoms and Risk of HIV Transmission in Serodifferent Couples When the HIV-Positive Partner Is Using Suppressive Antiretroviral Therapy
- Southwest CARE Center-Specialty Pharmacy in Santa Fe receives URAC accreditation
- “We’re not at the point yet that I think PrEP is having a big public health impact in most places, but I think we could see that happen in the future with greater uptake,” Joel Gallant, MD, MPH, medical director of specialty services at Southwest Care Center in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and past chair of the HIV Medicine Association, told Infectious Disease News. Read the entire article here.
- Antiretroviral Therapy in 2016
- Gilead Announces Results From First Study to Evaluate Switching to F/TAF-Based Regimens from Truvada® (F/TDF)-Based Regimens
- Southwest CARE Center serves Santa Fe, Roswell and More, Interview with Dr. Trevor Hawkins
- Santa Fe New Mexican: Southwest CARE expands its services
- A Clinical View - By Heidi Nass - A trio of HIV specialists offer their take on HIV (Begins on page 2)