Medical Pharmacy Locations in Santa Fe and Albuquerque
Southwest Care Center Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy that supports the mission of Southwest Center by providing a wide array of services to all of our patients in a private setting regardless of disease state. We treat a wide variety of conditions, and we specialize in Hepatitis C and HIV. All of our pharmacists are certified by the American Academy of HIV Medicine and have extensive training in the latest Hepatitis C therapies. Our pharmacy staff is focused on helping patients take their medications safely and correctly to be as healthy as possible. We provide the highest level of care in a judgement-free setting.
- Access to specialty medications
- We stock a wide variety of specialty medications to support patients of our Specialty Clinic.
- We supply brand name medications and high quality generic medications.
- If a product is not available at our pharmacy, our staff will help you find it elsewhere.
- If there is an emergency, disaster, or delay in your order, please call our pharmacy for assistance in accessing your medications.
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) to make sure you are on the best regimen for your health
- Private counseling from our pharmacists about your medications
- Automatic refill program, where we remember to refill your prescriptions so you don’t have to
- Call, text, and email messaging when your medication is ready (must opt in for this service)
- Explanation of your pharmacy benefits and help with getting your medications covered
- Pill boxes and weekly pill packs to help you stick to your medication plan
- Delivery for patients who are home-bound
- Shipping services for patients who live outside of the Santa Fe area
- We help you plan for vacation or an emergency to make sure you have enough medication
- We help you coordinate your healthcare so you can fill all medications at one pharmacy at one time
- We will use generics if available and appropriate for cost savings.
- We will help you enroll in copay assistance programs to reduce your spending on expensive medications
- Specialized counseling and medications to help you quit smoking
- Education on and dispensing of Narcan® to our patients to reverse opioid overdose in the community
- Immunizations to protect you and your family from diseases
For any other medication questions, order issues/concerns, or information requests, please call (505) 989-8154.
Refills by Pharmacy Phone
Southwest CARE Center has a new automated refill line. Call us at (505) 989-8154 (Santa Fe), or (505) 780-4044 (Albuquerque) and enter your prescription number to have your prescription filled by pharmacy staff.
See the sample prescription label to find your prescription number and the number of refills you have left. Please call at least 48 hours before you run out of medication.
Location and Hours
The Santa Fe Pharmacy is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM. On Wednesdays, the pharmacy closes from 3:00 to 5:00 PM, and re-opens from 5:00 to 6:00 PM. You can reach pharmacy staff at (505) 989-8154.
We are located at 649 Harkle Road, Suite C, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
The Albuquerque Pharmacy is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5:30PM. The pharmacy is closes on Wednesdays at 3:00PM.
You can reach the pharmacy staff at (505) 780-4044. We are located at 4710 Jefferson Street Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87109.
We are closed all government holidays.