Welcome to Southwest Care Center Pharmacy in Albuquerque!
We are happy to be taking care of your needs.
Here are some helpful things you might like to know about us.
Albuquerque Pharmacy Hours:
Monday: 8:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5:30pm
- Education about your medicines in Spanish and English.
- Text and email alerts when all your medicines are ready.
- Copay Assistance: Our staff continually looks for discount or copay cards to help decrease your costs.
- Automatic Refills: We can set your refills automatically so you don’t have to remember to call.
- Medication Review: Your pharmacist can meet with you to go through all your medicines. They will look for any problems, answer your questions, and make an easy-to-use list of your medicines. We also have a free pill box for you at your first visit, and we can fill your pill boxes for you as needed.
- Quit Smoking: If you are interested in quitting, our pharmacist can help you!
- SyncCARE: If you would like to make less trips to the pharmacy, we offer a simple, new way to have all your medicines filled so you only make one trip a month.
- Delivery, mail, or FedEx®: You may be able to receive one free delivery or shipment each month.
- Preventing Drug Overdose: Our pharmacists can provide a medicine kit to keep at home in case you or a friend or family member accidentally takes too much pain medicine.
- Please call at least 48 hours before you run out
- Note your refills
- Phone refill line- 3 easy steps!