Santa Fe Pharmacy Hours:
Monday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 3:00, 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Education about your medicines in Spanish and English.
- Text and email alerts when all your medicines are ready.
- Copay Assistance: Our staff continually looks for discount or copay cards to help decrease your costs.
- Automatic Refills: We can set your refills automatically so you don’t have to remember to call.
- Medication Review: Your pharmacist can meet with you to go through all your medicines. They will look for any problems, answer your questions, and make an easy-to-use list of your medicines. We also have a free pill box for you at your first visit, and we can fill your pill boxes for you as needed.
- Quit Smoking: If you are interested in quitting, our pharmacist can help you!
- SyncCARE: If you would like to make less trips to the pharmacy, we offer a simple, new way to have all your medicines filled so you only make one trip a month.
- Delivery, mail, or FedEx®: You may be able to receive one free delivery or shipment each month.
- Preventing Drug Overdose: Our pharmacists can provide a medicine kit to keep at home in case you or a friend or family member accidentally takes too much pain medicine.
- Contact pharmacy staff for more information about patient advocacy, transferring care, emergency preparedness, drug availability, drug recalls, and HIV/Hepatitis C information/education/resources.
- Please call at least 48 hours before you run out
- Note your refills
- Phone refill line- 3 easy steps!