Pay My Bill Online
Southwest Care Center is introducing our Patient Self-Service Payment Portal! This portal allows you to pay your bill through credit/debit card and view your billing statement with transactions. This new payment portal will give patients a clear picture of their financial obligations and is accessible from any computer, tablet or mobile device.
- To create a new account in the Patient Self-Service Payment Portal click here and follow instructions for setting up a new account.
- To make a payment or log in to your account in the Patient Self-Service Payment Portal click here.
To pay online or set up a new account, please have the following items ready:
- Your statement with your account number
- The name of the patient or guarantor
- Patient date of birth
- A credit card or personal check
What happens once I sign up?
After the bank gets your payment, your bank statement will show a payment made to Southwest Care Center.
What if I change my bank account?
Cancel the online bill payment from your old account and set it up with your new bank account.
How do I contact you?
You can contact our billing department at 505.395.2289.