Pharmacy Services at Southwest Care
Pharmacy Services Through Southwest Care Center
Southwest Care Center Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy that supports the mission of Southwest Center by providing a wide array of services to all of our patients in a private setting regardless of disease state.
All of our pharmacists are certified by the American Academy of HIV Medicine and have extensive training in the latest hepatitis C therapies. Our pharmacy staff is focused on helping patients take their medications safely and correctly to be as healthy as possible. We provide the highest level of care in a judgement-free setting.
Pharmacy Services offered:
- Education about your medication in Spanish and English.
- Text, phone, and email alerts when all your medicines are ready.
- Co-pay Assistance: Our staff continually looks for discounts, co-pay cards, and patient assistance programs to help decrease your costs. We specialize in reducing your co-pay as much as possible. Last year we saved our patients $1.4 million in out-of-pocket co-pays.
- Automatic Refills: We can set your refills to renew automatically so you don’t have to remember to call.
- Medication Review: Your pharmacist can meet with you to go through all your medications. They will look for any problems, answer your questions, and make an easy-to-use list of your medicines. We also have a free pill box for you at your first visit, and we can fill your pill boxes for you as needed.
- Quit Smoking: If you are interested in quitting, our pharmacist can help you!
- SyncCARE: If you would like to make fewer trips to the pharmacy, we offer a simple new way to have all your medicines filled so you only make one trip a month.
- FedEx® or mail: You may be able to receive one free shipment each month.
- Preventing Drug Overdose: Our pharmacists can provide naloxone, a safe and effective medication to keep at home in case you, a friend, or a family member accidentally takes too much pain medicine.